This could be really useful for you guys if you need a temporary wallet for whatever reason.
You will need:
Any kind of duct tape
Credit card (or other card) for measurements
1. Cut a piece of 8 inch tape and lay it face up.
2. Stick another one on top half way up the other piece.
3. Repeat until the area size is 7" by 8" and then trim off the edges, so no sticky areas should be exposed.
4. Fold the sheet in half so it is now 3.5" by 8". Stick 3 sides together leaving one long side open, for your notes and cheques.
5. Now, do the same but in smaller sizes for the pockets, use the card you got earlier to measure them out.
6. Finally, fold the whole thing in half and you have your wallet!
This is what it should look something like: